Thursday, June 11, 2009

To my readers

There was an issue recently with how I did my blogs at the newspaper sites. This is what I posted to correct that:

It has recently been brought to my attention that my readers do prefer to stay in one place to read my blog and article postings. I was truly unaware of how much of an inconvenience this might be to my readers until a fine fellow with Sheboygan Press sent me an email explaining the situation. Well, from now on, when you see my blogs and articles, you can be sure that I will have the whole story right here for you. There will be no link that you have to click to get the whole story.

For that matter, if there is any link at all, it will only be to show you where else I can be found. None of the places that you can find me require you to pay to subscribe to my writing. If you find me on Myspace you can click "subscribe" to be alerted when ever I post a new blog. I would dearly love to have you there as well as here, but you don't have to. I can also be found on Facebook and USA Today. If you go to blogspot and have a blog there, you can click to follow my blog and I will do the same for you.

Sometime I just need to know what people prefer the most. If they tell me, I can understand better. I want to thank all of you for being here and following along with me. Thank you for all the great reccomendations and comments. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere and I will have more to say in the very near future.

No comments: