Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hate a politician? Slap a horse!

Just look at that smirk
I hope this woman doesn't have kids. No really.  Meet April Foster, horse slapper extraordinaire. She's living proof that people on both sides of a coin can be just as violent as the other. Not to mention, just as stupid. I'm against Trump just as much as I'm against animal cruelty, so this doesn't sit well with me at all.

So first, let me offer some advice to you protesters out there. If you don't want Trump to win, VOTE AGAINST HIM. Considering half of the lot probably won't vote, their protests don't impress me.

Now, April Foster must be a class act of a human being. I don't know what she thought she was accomplishing by trying to scare a police horse in the middle of her protest (other than reckless endangerment of everyone nearby) but she scored herself some jail time. April goes to court in May. Read that a couple of times, it starts to sound really funny.

April Foster did
Apparently she started out by screaming in the horse's face. When that didn't do the job she open hand slapped the horse. Then she did what most cowards do and ran for it. She actually made it far enough across the crowd that no one could get to her. So they had to settle for one journalist's photo caught of her. Thanks to that, someone turned her in.

What I want to know is just what the horse had to do with her problems in the first place? Did she think the horse was going to vote for Trump? Did she have some bad acid? Did the horse insult her mother? Who knows with a whack job like this woman.

And just look at the smirk on her face in that mugshot. It says: "Other living things don't mean much to me." If only the judge could take that into consideration. She clearly thinks that her antics are amusing.

All I can say is that I'm glad she's not the one running for President!

No comments: