Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Letter to my Daughter's Stalker


Dear Melissa Ely, (I'm not hiding her name because of her very public posts and brash public attempts).

This purpose of this message is to give you critical information that you have refused to accept so far. That information includes the summary denial of any involvement by any person of the family of Wilde or Moxham in the disappearance of your dog, Maggie. You continue to claim that no one has denied involvement yet hung up the phone on every attempt to deliver said requested information. Now you have it. Involvement of Dyani Wilde or any other person in the disappearance of Maggie is fully denied.

A copy of this response to your claims will be retained for my records to present to court as well as posted publicly online. You have already set the precedent for this by continuing to post libelous slurs against my daughter, Dyani on your page for public consumption. As I am an online journalist I can more than follow suit and return the favor with screen shots of all your comments and photo evidence.

Maggie the dog was never rehomed. The post you keep circulating had a date on it that is now suspiciously concealed. It is from a time when your son Sam was part of an agreed effort to find Maggie a new home because he could not care for her. In fact, he simple would not care for her, leaving her to the rest of his roommates. He changed his mind on said endeavor and it was cancelled. So I repeat, Maggie was never rehomed. I have been informed that he has also been abusive to Maggie, once breaking a broomstick over her back. This is where I could quote you saying that you “hold your children to a higher standard” but we’ll get to that soon enough. I will inform you however, that the post you now conceal the date on will not last as evidence in a court of law without proof of said date and proof that the dog was rehomed specifically on said date. If you can pull off a magic trick like that, I’m sure the judge will be more than impressed. Unfortunately, as I understand, the date of Maggie’s disappearance is far from the date of the post and I repeat, as soon as Sam said he didn’t want to rehome her, the plan was cancelled. She was never rehomed. Maggie got loose and ran off as dogs often do. You would likely have better luck putting in a lost dog report with Animal Control and the Humane Society as well as making regular visits to the Humane Society. While you are wasting time stalking people who did nothing, time could be ticking away for your dog at the “pound” where she is only going to be held for a limited time before they decide what to do with her. The choice is yours.

You claim that the “authorities have been notified”. That is a true claim, but not the way you present it. I had a decent discussion with the police myself. They informed me that they find no fault in Dyani in any way. If they did, action would have been taken a long time ago. I know the officer had to threaten you with a trip to jail if he was called back out to that address regarding you in any way before the end of his shift at 4 am. But your misrepresentation doesn’t end there. You claim to have called Animal Control and wield that claim like we should all be quaking in our boots over it. No. I worked for Lincoln Animal Control as an officer for over 6 years. I know for a solid fact there is no city ordinance that they have to follow (without evidence) that will result in them taking any action except to register that you made a complaint and that your dog is missing. That’s it, that’s all. No tickets will be issued. No arrests will be made. So like any other authorities you are harassing, they will not be your personal revenge weapon.
You deny that you are stalking my daughter, however you miss the facts that have been gathered and notated. Let’s recap some shall we:

-multiple documented phone calls to law enforcement with frivolous and unproven complaints or to use law enforcement as a weapon (illegal and stalking behavior)
-phone calls to relatives no matter where they live with demands and expectations = stalking behavior that you even admit to in multiple posts on your page. You even claim boldly for all to see that you are going to call ever number Dyani has called since months back. That is stalking. That is all stalking. No matter how you want to color it.
-your call to CPS with intent to do damage because you aren’t getting your way. It’s pretty interesting that you did that when it threatens to get your son cited for sanitation at the same time. Have you seen his room? I have. I have photos too. Photos of piled garbage, molding food, and cat feces (but I understand you hold your children to a higher standard). Naturally, your son is doing nothing to clean up his part of the mess, right? Your call of CPS can be subpoenaed along with all your other calls to prove the activity.
-being seen driving around the block where Dyani lives over and over again until 2am? We may not be able to prove this, but it will be claimed anyway. Hey, you can make crazier claims than that and expect them to be taken seriously. But yes, that is stalking.
-repeated public slurs and calling for “making her famous” on your page as public shaming is stalking. All screen captured. All of those slurs will be presented to a court of law should you wish to go to one. Then you can explain to the judge your supposed evidence that Dyani or anyone else in her house are capable of or “enjoy” killing animals as you stated. Be prepared to prove and show evidence for every single crazed claim you have made against or about my daughter.
-having your son call the landlord in an effort to get Dyani evicted.
Her son's room according to the roommates
I understand you plan to sue my daughter. When you do, we will counter sue you under grounds of all of your posts, calls, and actions. We will present all photos and your posts to the judge for consideration. OR, you could go the right way about looking for Maggie as I suggest above. If she is at the shelter and you don’t look for her, well, the clock is ticking.

I do understand you think you’re pretty cute for getting Dyani’s call history so you can harass random people, like my other daughter, Lexi, or Dyani’s mother. You and yours laughed at me because you don’t think I can do anything. Well, maybe if I were to act just like you and do what you do, only better. It would be unfortunate for someone with investigative skills like mine to do that, wouldn’t it?
I guess I could contact Mr. Martinez and ask him to control you as your boyfriend, right? Or maybe I could call Kathleen H. Mark H. Sam Sr, Audra M., or Barbara E. and ask them to control you before I became “your worst nightmare”? But then I wouldn’t stoop to your level so I won’t contact any of them.

I don’t have a call log, but I could write letters to all the addresses you’ve ever lived at and ask them about you, just like random phone calls. You know, like 2909 N 52 st, 3158 N Cotner, or 1030 N 48th? Or maybe the addresses in Crete or Alvo? Nah. I won’t do that.
I could use others as a weapon like you by contacting the school dean with all your postings and your son’s postings. I wonder if that would affect his pursuits in psychology? But no. I wouldn’t do that either.

So now comes the part where I tell you to cease and desist all actions against my daughter. She didn’t do anything to your dog and there is absolutely no significant evidence that she did. For that matter, you may want to talk to your son about what is really happening, because everyone else knows what he’s been up to, but you. Dyani’s life is non of your damn business. So you back off, and I will back off. Otherwise, go ahead and try to file in court so we can counter sue you. That serves us just fine. And I will continue to investigate you.

As a special note, I will not post this to public until you have had a chance to read it and respond. If you do not respond and agree to back off and go look for your dog the right way, I will post publicly and play the same game you do. Your choice. (and here is the proof that she read all of this)

Post from her page

So, reader, what do you think? Does how you raise your kids affect how they might wind up with a stalker one day? Can you reason with crazy? Is she crazy or just unreasonable? I can tell you I don't care if she scares. She has even admitted to being a window peeper. OH and should I make an online folder of all these posts of hers? Do you want to read them? (Maybe after they are shown in court).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I honestly hope you nail her arrogant ass to the judges wall!! Some ppl just have no brains.

David Wilde said...

Thank you Skittles